In the following, a full installation of UHD and GNURadio is assumed on a GNU/Linux Debian like operating system. If such an environment is not yet set up, please refer to Debian Wheezy 7 installation guidelines and UHD and UHD and GNURadio installation.
warning. Before starting, users are advised to respect laws and regulation that apply in their location in terms of signal monitoring and transmission.
Official UHD and GNURadio examples¶
Take a look at official examples brought by UHD and GNURadio softwares.
RALF featured examples¶
In the following, third-party GNURadio modules installation and operating is described.
- Wideband FM receiver
- Stereo FM receiver and RDS decoder
- POCSAG multichannel receiver with multimon-ng
- GSM receiver with gr-gsm and Wireshark
- ADS-B receiver with gr-air-modes and Google Earth
- Weather faxes receiver with GQRX and Hamfax
- APRS receiver with GQRX, Direwolf and Xastir