Submissions on sourceforge.isae.fr¶
- Table of contents
- Submissions on sourceforge.isae.fr
- Submitting a Bug
- Submitting a Security Vulnerability
- Submitting a Feature Request
- Submitting a Wiki improvement
- Submitting a Patch
Submissions should be written in English.
Submitting a Bug¶Before submitting a bug report into a project here, please make sure:
- that you're using an appropriate software environment version (e.g., langage, operating system, database, etc.)
- if your problem is related to GIT scm, that the proper binaries are installed on your host (see http://git-scm.com/)
- And have a look at the tickets list and Wiki (FAQ, documentation, etc.) to see if it has not already been reported.
- your software environment (e.g., OS, Database, langage, web browser, etc.)
- a clear description of your problem, with displayed message, log files, error stack trace, screenshot, etc.
Submitting a Security Vulnerability¶
If you think that you've found a security vulnerability, please report it by creating a ticket and sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting a Feature Request¶Before submitting a feature request here, please make sure:
- fill the subject as a sum up of your description
- fill the description as detailed as you can, don't hesitate to describe precisely how this feature should behave, try to add what benefits you're excepting from it
- please DON'T fill the target version field: let the developers decide when integrate
- please DON'T assign the feature request to anybody, let the developers deal with it
Submitting a Wiki improvement¶
- When you edit a wiki page to improve its content, make sure that you fill the comment field with a descriptive summary of the changes you've made to the page. This way we'll be better able to "monitor" and "maintain" the quality of the actual wiki content.
Submitting a Patch¶
Changes should be submitted as a single patch file. Instructions for creating a patch using GIT can be found in the next section.
A patch file is a single file that will list all the changes made to Redmine. It is the preferred way to create and share changes to Redmine.