Test repository for exchange and modify an .idm file¶
IDM-CIC would be a key module in the Nanostar Software Suite. We propose you to install it and make this exchange file test with it.
Note than microsoft windows and microsoft excel are needed.
Full installations instructions and excel settings are available in "IDM-CIC-V3 Installation" File.
Mains git commands to execute the exchange file test :
Git is a version control system for tracking changes in computer files and coordinating work on those files among multiple people.
- git clone https://sourceforge.isae.fr/git/test_idm_exchange
- git status
- git add --all
- git commit -m "message to explain what change since last version"
- git push
- git pull --rebase origin master (to update your folder)
What do I need to do ?¶
- clone the repository
- open the .idm file with IDM-CIC
- Under System properties tab, select the one called "project name" to write "Projet_from_MyInstitute".
- Save the file
- Commit and push change on the repository
- http://rogerdudler.github.io/git-guide/ if you want to go deeper with git
- nano_CIC tutorials, and labs in nanostar's shared folders